Fix Bugs Faster with Time Travel Debugging
Over the last few years, software development has become mind-blowingly complex. Yet, we haven't changed the way we debug applications in a decade!
This technical paper covers everything a software engineer should know about Time Travel Debugging (aka “reverse debugging") - the latest innovative debugging technology used by professional software engineers within leading tech organizations including Siemens, Juniper Networks, and SAP.
In this technical paper, you will learn:
- The true cost of software failures based on the latest studies
- Traditional debugging options and why stepping forward no longer makes sense
- What Time Travel Debugging is, and why it is a game changer
- What types of bugs Time Travel Debugging is best suited for
- Why Time Travel Debugging boosts engineering productivity, increase observability, and reveals the root cause of bugs with 100% certainty