Fix Bugs Faster with Time Travel Debugging
Over the last few years, software development has become mind-blowingly complex. Yet, we haven't changed the way we debug applications in a decade!
This technical paper covers everything developers should know about time travel debugging (aka “reverse debugging") - the latest debugging technology used by professional software engineers within leading tech organizations including Siemens EDA, Juniper Networks, and SAP.
In this technical paper, you will learn:
- The true cost of software failures based on the latest studies
- Traditional debugging options and why stepping forward no longer makes sense
- What time travel debugging is and why it is a game-changer
- What types of bugs time travel debugging is best suited for
- Why time travel debugging boosts engineering productivity, increase observability, and reveals the root cause of bugs with 100% certainty